- Property covers 11,720 hectares (454 claims) and is 100% held by Harfang subject to satisfying remaining terms on an option agreement; vendors retain a 2% NSR which Harfang can repurchase one-half (1%) for C$1.5M at any time and have a right of first refusal over the remaining 1%.
- Located in the Abitibi central to Timmins, Kirkland Lake and Matachewan gold camps
- Easy access along new logging roads
- Geology characterized by the Bradley Lake syenite, part of a multi-phase felsic intrusive complex hosted within an east-west trending sequence of mafic metavolcanic rocks
- Gold mineralization associated with quartz-ankerite veins and stockworks within shear zones
- Initial sampling by vendors returned gold values up to 105 g/t Au with 15% of the samples returning >10 g/t Au.
- E1 target comprised of a 700m long IP geophysical anomaly spatially correlated with a gold soil anomaly. Composite chip samples (eg. 7.67 g/t Au over 3.0 m and 2.80 g/t Au over 4.0 m) and multiple >30 g/t Au grab samples
- E2 target consists of easterly trending, laminated quartz veins hosted by mafic metavolcanics Sampling done by the vendors from trenches returned high grade gold assay values of 3 g/t, 16.6 g/t and 19.30 g/t Au.
- E3 Zone from which the best grab samples yielded 7 g/t and 26.9 g/t from quartz vein bearing chlorite schist with 3-8% disseminated pyrite.
- Summer 2022: Infill soil geochemical program designed to connect the E1, E2 and E3 prospects followed by geologic mapping, trenching and channel sampling
- Fall 2022 or Winter 2023: Maiden scout drill program anticipated
Harfang is looking for two project geologists.